Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bloggers Remorse

I know a thing or two about giving up, who doesnt? In my case, I had made it into an art, but is not something Im proud of, not even close. I stronly believe perseverance and will comes from an unseen force and if you have never experienced, well, is that much harder to perfect it. But you see, that is the point! This is what this whole project is all about. Is not about crossing things off a list, but about persevering and making it happen. I learned not too long ago that 1% is easy, but 99% is a "bitch". How do you really overcome that 99% when you have nothing to stand on? You press on, even when it seems impossible and unatainable. Even when nobody supports you or cheers you on.  Even if its you and only you who believes it is possible. Even when your closests friends and family look at you crazy and think you have gone off the rails. Even then, you know deep down that you are working towards a better, happier life.

Every day I thought, "I havent blogged"!! What if I dont accomplish anything and end up looking like a fool? What if the end result is completly opposite to what I want to accomplish, complete failure? Then I thought, not a chance! You are only into the 3rd week of the year and there are  many more months, weeks and days to come!

Sure, most of the goals on this list require months of preparation in order to be completed. Most of these goals require hours and hours of "persevering wisdom" and "joy rising" feeling, things not easy to come by. But again, that is the point! No matter what comes out of nowhere, no matter what small things try to become big obstacles, not even the cold shoulder of some, this is for me and for a happier life, not to make anybody else happy!

So remorse is over and the hard work continues. Today, Sunday January 31st I crossed my first goal off the list! WHAT A FEELING!!!! It will only get better from here, withouth forgetting that sometimes setbacks will happen, but it is how I react to those obstacles that will help me achieve more and more goals!

Thank you 2010. So far you have been good to me and I wont let this feeling go, not anytime soon!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"

No comments:

Post a Comment