Monday, January 4, 2010

#1 - Sing Karaoke (in public) Deadline: 02/12/2010

For most people, singing Karaoke comes easy, after 1 or 2 drinks anybody can grab a mic. For me, this is much more than just getting up and singing a song, is about confronting my fear of being out in public, with strangers looking at me. If you look good, then hey, half the battle is won, but for someone who looks like me, is not that easy. That said, this would be the best opportunity to do something fun, new and totally out of my comfort zone.

The Place!
SPOTLIGHT KARAOKE
Spotlight Karaoke

The Song!
Don't Stop Believing by Journey (yeah, gutsy, very very gutsy!)

The Date!
February 12th, 2010

2 comments:

  1. i am so there!!! i've been asked to never sing again; so karoke is not in my future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Im sending out the Evite this weekend! I really really hope you can make it! :)

    ReplyDelete